Welcome to FlyerClub, a premier service company offering bespoke and exceptional experiences to our clients through our carefully curated luxury concierge support services, covering Travel, Hotel Accommodations, Luxury Villas, Private Jet Arrangements/Charter, Entertainment, and Lifestyle experiences. We also help mediate between our clients and suppliers in acquiring goods and services from third-party service providers or suppliers. Please take a moment to review the terms and conditions outlined below, as you will be required to acknowledge them should you request our services. These conditions create a legally binding agreement between you and Flyer Club, Inc ('FlyerClub' or 'we'), located at 1603 Capitol Avenue, Suite 413 #B102, Cheyenne, WY, 82001, and they outline the rules and regulations for the website found at flyer-club.com. You can contact us at + 1 844-447-0007 , or send us an email to email@example.com.
Our top priority is the safety and satisfaction of our clients. We have established terms and obligations that govern our relationship with you to ensure this. These terms cover the delivery of our services and any communication, whether through our website, telephone, email, or physical locations. Rest assured that we are providing a secure experience for all our clients.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS1.1Consent:
You must agree to the FlyerClub Terms and Conditions ("Terms") to use our website. We may change these terms at any time, and by continuing to use our service, you agree to the updated Terms. We recommend saving a copy of these terms for future use. If you do not accept the Terms & Conditions, please do not access flyer-club.com.1.2Laws:
Our Terms govern our services, including offers, acceptance, payment processing, and dispute resolution. We strive to meet each client's needs and ensure satisfaction. Our Company is registered in the United States of America, and we take great care to ensure that we always comply with US laws while providing our services. If you require our services in a location outside the USA, we will consider local laws but must prioritize the laws of the USA, which provide the best protection for our valued customers.
2. SUBJECTS2.1In these Terms:
"Client," "you," or "you're" refers to the person using this site and requesting services under these Terms.
"We," "our," or "us" refers to Flyer Club, Inc., which is based at 1603 Capitol Avenue, Suite 413 #B102, Cheyenne, WY, 82001, USA.
"Party," "Parties," or "US" refers to both the client and us.2.2Our Terms govern our services, including offers, acceptance, payment processing, and dispute resolution. We strive to meet each client's needs and ensure satisfaction. Our Company is registered in the United States of America, and we take great care to ensure that we always comply with US laws while providing our services. If you require our services in a location outside the USA, we will consider local laws but must prioritize the laws of the USA, which provide the best protection for our valued customers.
Please be aware that these third-party agreements may include provisions regarding payment, refunds, penalties, restrictions, and other factors relevant to the services provided by the third-party entity. The applicable agreements signed by you before or after the commencement of the requested service are incorporated by reference into these Terms and form part of the Associated agreements.3.2.7You must thoroughly review all the terms outlined in the associated agreements and compare them to prevent any variations – Please bring such variations immediately to our attention. By utilizing FlyerClub’s bespoke services to access services from our partners, and other third-party service providers or vendors, you must pay our service fees & charges, all fees associated with the services that are due to the third-party service provider or vendor, and any other additional charges as may be assessed and advised.3.2.8To ensure that we can provide the service you have requested, it is important that you provide us with accurate and complete information. If any of the data is incorrect or payment is to be made with a credit card belonging to someone else, we may request additional documentation for verification purposes.
FlyerClub cannot be responsible for any changes or cancellations by third-party service providers. If you experience any issues with the services provided by these third-party service providers contracted through FlyerClub, inform us promptly. We will take immediate action to assist you in resolving the situation as quickly as possible.
4. PAYMENT AND PROCESSES FOR PAYMENT4.1When you purchase our services on this site, FlyerClub will provide the payment processing services depending on the payment method used and the type of services or goods requested. By agreeing to this, you authorize FlyerClub to make payments for the services and/or goods you request. You will be charged accordingly, and the cost (plus our service fees) will be invoiced and displayed for your confirmation and acceptance.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any changes in the pricing of third-party services due to payment failure. If there are any increases in price, we will discuss them with you and only proceed upon your confirmation and acceptance.4.3You agree that the card you pay with is yours (the cardholder) or that you have the right to use the payment card if you do not own it – we will require proof of authorization. At FlyerClub, we take credit card payment processing safety seriously. We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, and Discover. Rest assured that your payment details are in good hands with us.4.4Credit card transactions are authorized when you or anyone on your behalf accepts these Terms and continues requesting our services. All credit cards must have a verifiable EU, US, Canadian, UK, Australian, Singapore or other country billing address. When certain transactions are determined to be high risk by our systems, we will not process them unless our credit card verification team has determined that it is safe to process them. In order to establish the validity of such transactions, we may contact you or your bank. Fraudulent transactions are reported to federal and state law enforcement agencies.
5. FEES, REFUNDS & CHARGEBACKSThe basis of our company is the Clients' gratification; if there is a conflict between us, we try to solve the problem in the most economical and benevolent manner as soon as possible. Respectively, you agree to solve any conflict or petition relating in any way to the Site, any dealings with our client service agents, and any services and products facilitated by us by notifying us through our Client support or via our online form.5.1Our Fees: We proudly ensure that our pricing structure adheres to the industry-standard yield management practice, providing our clients with the best value. Our clients know the service delivery timeframe may differ based on the chosen package. However, the payment for the services is usually charged one to two weeks after the services have been completely fulfilled, which we call the "Payment Processing." period. This period allows us to have enough time to ensure our clients are delighted with our service and to enable them to evaluate their future service needs. The foundation of our approach is a strong and trusting relationship with our clients, which allows us to be flexible with billing and delivery methods.
As part of our standard yield management practice, we provide better rates for service requests made in advance rather than those made closer to the service date. Our clients need to know that the processing for these services starts when they make the service request or booking. However, payments for the service (s) will only be processed once the services have been provided.
At FlyerClub, we are dedicated to providing our clients with great deals and an unparalleled experience. By following this pricing strategy, we can effectively achieve our goal of offering exceptional value.
Examples of Service requests where we process payment upon booking include Travel (commercial or private jet arrangements) and Accommodation (hotels, resorts, villas, etc.).
Examples of Service requests where we process payment upon the rendering of the service includes Excursion, Tours, Laundry, Restaurant Recommendations and Reservations, Transportation Services, Travel Visa and documentation assistance.5.2Types of FlyerClub Fees: We charge different fees depending on the nature and complexity of the client’s request, the deadline, the number of people, the level of assistance required, and the overall budget. Please note that FlyerClub may invoice you for one or more fees if you request multiple concierge services, goods, and activities.
FlyerClub charges several types of fees, which include reservation fees, service fees, trip or event planning fees, last-minute or weekend surcharge fees, research fees, VIP access fees, change fees, and cancellation fees. Please note that our fees listed below are non-refundable.5.2.1Reservation fee: We provide clients with concierge services such as booking flights, hotels, restaurants, car rentals, and activities. We charge our reservation fee based on request complexity, group size, and deadline to cover our expenses. The fee ranges from $100 to $500 per person or group and may be charged in other currencies. This compensates us for our time, expertise, and effort.5.2.2Service fee: FlyerClub charges a service fee for the purchase or rental of complex goods and services such as yachts, private jets, real estate properties, luxury cars, VIP event tickets and hospitality packages, event planning, pre-made VIP packages, collectibles, and gifts. The service fee is 25% of the total cost of the products or services.5.2.3Planning fee: FlyerClub may charge a planning fee for customized luxury travel or event offers based on the client's interests. This fee covers consulting, recommendation, and preparation costs. This fee compensates FlyerClub for their time, expertise, legwork, and efforts. The trip planning fee can be a fixed amount between $1,000 and $10,000 per person or group or a variable amount between 25% and 30% of the total cost of the trip or event. The exact amount of the planning fee depends on factors such as the number of travellers, the budget and deadline of the request, and the level of assistance required during the trip or event. We strive for transparency and will provide a clear breakdown of the fees for planning your trip or event. The planning fee may also be charged in other currencies, such as EUR, GBP, or CAD, based on the location of the request.5.2.4Last-minute/surcharge fee: If a client requests concierge services (48 hours or less) on the weekend, FlyerClub will charge an additional last-minute surcharge fee on top of the fee for the original service. The minimum amount for this surcharge fee is $350 for the entire request or activity. However, depending on the complexity of the request, the given deadline, and the number of people involved, the surcharge fee may increase to a maximum of $10,000 for the entire request or activity. Additionally, the last-minute surcharge fee may be charged in other currencies, such as EUR, GBP, or CAD, based on the location of the request.5.2.5Research fee: Before beginning work on any intricate concierge service, whether private or corporate events, extensive travel arrangements for individual or organizational clients, or creating customized proposals (itineraries), FlyerClub mandates a fixed research fee payment. The fee ranges from a minimum of $1,000 to a maximum of $4,000, and the exact amount is based on factors such as the nature and complexity of the request, the budget, the level of assistance required, and the given deadline. The research fee may also be charged in other currencies, such as EUR, GBP, or CAD, depending on the location of the request.5.2.6VIP access fee: If a client wishes exclusive Access to VIP events, private parties, or restricted venues, FlyerClub may impose a VIP access fee. This fee encompasses the extra arrangements, connections, and privileged services required to ensure the client's VIP status. The VIP access fee will depend on the exclusivity level, the access arrangements' complexity, and any associated costs incurred by FlyerClub.5.2.7Change fee: If a client wants to change a confirmed reservation or request, FlyerClub may apply a change fee. This fee covers administrative costs, extra coordination, and necessary modifications to accommodate the client's requested changes. The specific change fee amount will depend on the change's nature, the request's complexity, and any associated costs incurred by FlyerClub.5.2.8Cancellation fee: FlyerClub may charge a cancellation fee if a client cancels a reservation or an already confirmed request. The cancellation fee amount will vary depending on factors such as the timing of the cancellation, the nature of the reservation or request, and any associated costs incurred by FlyerClub. The cancellation fee will be communicated to the client before confirmation and may be deducted from any refund.5.2.9Miscellaneous administration fee: FlyerClub may also charge a minimum administration fee of $500 or higher for miscellaneous expenses like currency exchange, wire transfer, and shipping and handling for all bookings, reservations, and travel or event arrangements. It's important to note that this fee can be charged in either EUR, GBP, or CAD depending on the location of the request.5.3Ohird-Party Fees: Please be aware that third-party service providers may charge fees in addition to our own service fees. These fees could include facility, royalties, taxes, processing, and fulfillment fees. It's important to note that our fees are only for coordinating and facilitating the service provision. We have no control over any fees that may be charged by third-party service providers, your bank or credit card company, including those related to foreign currencies. To avoid surprises, we recommend you verify with the third-party service providers and contact your bank or credit card company to understand all applicable fees, surcharges, and currency conversion rates before making any purchases using your credit card.5.4REFUNDS
Where refunds are offered, these may be issued based on the payment method used at the time of purchase. If you receive a refund for services already utilized, this is fraud. FlyerClub will not be liable under any circumstances for any costs arising from the non-performance of the agreement by any third-party service provider, nor will we be liable under any circumstances for costs and/or damage arising from the fraudulent activity of any third-party service provider.
By utilizing our service, you acknowledge, understand and agreed that:1.Your purchases of services or goods from third-party service providers/vendors are subject to their refund policy, and they have a different refund policy than that of FlyerClub.2.Applying for refunds from FlyerClub may not constitute a refund request to the third-party service provider/vendor. You may need to file a separate refund request directly to the third-party provider/vendor in question.3.FlyerClub may help you file a refund request to the third-party provider/vendor, but the approval of such is beyond the control of FlyerClub.4.You would not ask FlyerClub to refund you for the unapproved refund request by the third-party provider/vendor.
6. RELATIONSHIP WITH CLIENTS AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS/SUPPLIERS6.1No Agency:
At FlyerClub, we mediate for our clients in finding and acquiring products and goods. As a result, any agreement for purchase will be made directly between the client and the supplier/partner unless stated otherwise. Clients understand and consent that they may purchase products or goods at a price higher than their original value only after they approve the increased value.
If a client requests FlyerClub to purchase certain products or goods on their behalf, we will bill the client for the cost of the items, along with the Service Charge fee and any other relevant fees associated with obtaining the goods. The client will be informed of these fees after approving the purchase.
If any purchased product or goods are unsuitable, the client will be reimbursed according to the terms and conditions set by the respective Supplier/Partner unless stated otherwise. It's worth noting that the fee imposed by Flyer-Club is fully refundable if the client is not satisfied with the service provided.6.2Pricing:
The supplier confirms the price and requires payment for booking a request or concierge service. No additional fees are charged after payment. If the price increases, the supplier will inform you and offer other options.
Kindly note that the prices provided by the supplier consist of both inclusive and non-inclusive items, as specified in the agreement, proposal, or invoice. During your journey, private or corporate function, or when requesting concierge services, you may encounter extra expenses or fees that will be presented to you for payment.
Our services are offered as complete packages, and payments for products or services are directly made to the supplier. We act as a mediator and assist with logistics to ensure a smooth experience. Please note that the costs quoted are subject to availability and may change without notice. The supplier's fees, which include reservation fees, planning fees, service charges, last-minute/weekend surcharges, or research fees, are typically included unless otherwise specified by the supplier.6.3Liability for Events & Experiences:
Please note that FlyerClub is not directly involved in executing or performing events and experiences. Additionally, the Company does not serve as an agent, employer, or employee of the supplier or client for any reason. As a client, you must understand that the Company's involvement in events and experiences is strictly limited to their availability and the collection of payments on behalf of the supplier. Please note that the responsibility of upholding the terms and conditions of any event or experience falls solely on the supplier, not FlyerClub.
Clients acknowledge and agree that FlyerClub may acquire tickets and invitations to sold-out events, parties, concerts, shows, or experiences at a value higher than their face value and are often non-refundable. By using FlyerClub's services, the client understands that the Company will do their best to obtain tickets or invitations from a specific Supplier for the desired event or experience. However, it is important to note that the client also acknowledges that FlyerClub cannot guarantee that the supplier will grant Access to the event or experience and that there is a possibility of cancellation, postponement, or changes to the event or experience.
Suppose a client requests FlyerClub to purchase specific tickets, invitations, or experiences on their behalf. In that case, the Company will bill the client for the cost of the items, along with the Service Charge fee and any other relevant expenses incurred in procuring such tickets and invitations. The client will be informed of these fees after approving the purchase.
If tickets or invitations to an event or experience have been bought and then cancelled or delayed, the client will be reimbursed according to the terms and conditions set by the relevant Supplier/Partner unless otherwise specified.6.4Amendments by Client:
If you need to change your request or service after receiving the confirmation invoice, please inform us immediately in writing. We will do our best to help you. Please be aware that if you (i) change the starting date of your request, travel or destination, or event, or (ii) modify your booking within four (4) weeks of departure, these changes will be considered a cancellation of your original booking. FlyerClub will create a new booking in this case, and you may be liable for cancellation charges. If we can accommodate a change, you must cover all costs and charges incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers (or Third-Party Suppliers where applicable), in addition to an amendment fee of $500 per booking, before we can make the requested change.
If you want to change your request or concierge service once it has started, FlyerClub and its staff will try their best to help you. However, you will need to take responsibility for any cancellation fees, the expenses of any new arrangements, and any costs incurred by FlyerClub and its staff while securing the revised arrangements.6.5Changes or Modifications by FlyerClub or Third-Party Supplier
Clause 6.5(a) is applicable only if your contract is with FlyerClub.
We may need to make changes or corrections to the website, and other details before or after bookings are confirmed. In rare cases, we may cancel verified bookings. We have the right to do so. Most changes are minor, but we will notify you if a significant change needs to be made to your original arrangement. We'll notify you immediately if there are any significant changes or cancellations. Suppose there's time before the request or concierge service. In that case, we'll provide you three options - for request and concierge services (excluding luxury travel and event arrangements), we will (i.) offer an alternative option and cover any additional costs or (ii.) offer a full refund solely for the specific request or concierge service that has been changed or cancelled, or (iii.) provide a future credit in the exact value for a future request or concierge service.
Kindly note that the options mentioned herein relate only to "significant changes" that may affect the level and quality of the service provided. These options do not apply to minor changes that do not impact the level and quality of the request and concierge service.
Clause 6.5(b) applies if your contract is with a Third-Party Supplier. If the Third-Party Supplier modifies or cancels your request or concierge service, we will provide you with the updated information and inform you of any compensation offered by the Third-Party Supplier. As an agent, we cannot be held liable for any modifications or cancellations made to these bookings.
7. INSURANCEWhen booking your luxury travel or event arrangement, you should buy an insurance policy covering personal liability, accidents, lost and delayed baggage, medical expenses, cancellation insurance, and other pertinent aspects. You are responsible for any harm during luxury travel or events, including injuries or damage to yourself, your family, or your dependents. You are responsible for ensuring they have adequate insurance coverage to mitigate potential loss. FlyerClub does NOT provide insurance policies and cannot accept any liability for loss.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY8.1The information presented on our website is provided as is. We cannot guarantee the information's accuracy, timeliness, or availability unless it is mandated by law or international treaties. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall FlyerClub or any of its officers, directors, employees, representatives, parents, or subsidiaries involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or making the site and its contents available (collectively referred to as "Covered Parties"), be held liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, punitive, exemplary, direct, indirect, incidental, compensatory, or consequential damages of any kind, regardless of whether they are based on contract, tort, negligence, offences, strict liability, or any other legal theory, arising from the use of the site or in any way related with the activities or business of FlyerClub, including but not limited to:loss of goodwill, profits, business interruption, data or other intangible losses.the use, or inability to use, unauthorized use of, performance or non-performance of the site or the services or materials on the site or the services requested through the FlyerClub call center, even if they are informed about the possibility of such damages;unauthorized access to or tampering with your personal information or transmissions;the provision or failure to provide any service;errors or inaccuracies contained on the site or any information, software, products, services, and related graphics obtained through the site;any transactions entered into through this site;any damages or viruses that may infect computer equipment or other property, or any loss of data, Access, use or use of your account browsing the site, or downloading materials, data, text, images, videos, audio or other information from the site or associated with any email or links sent by FlyerClub;damages otherwise arising from the use of the site, any delay or inability to use the site or any information, products, or services obtained through the site.8.2Please be aware that our liability and that of our suppliers and distributors will not exceed the total cost indicated in the invoices or service agreements that resulted in such liability. Additionally, any claims or legal actions related to your use of the site or purchasing products/services must be submitted within 180 days of the purchase date. Please note that the current legislation does not permit any restrictions or exceptions to liability for damages caused. Please note that the limits mentioned above may not apply to your specific circumstances. It is important to understand that using this website comes with a certain level of risk, and you should proceed at your own discretion.8.3It is important to understand that the third-party service providers we work with are not affiliated with FlyerClub or our subsidiaries in any way. They are independent contractors, and as such, neither we nor our subsidiaries are responsible for any acts, errors, omissions, representations, guarantees, violations, or negligence on their part. It is also important to note that we cannot be held liable for any personal injury, death, loss, accident, delay, material damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from their services.
9. FORCE MAJEURE9.1A "Force Majeure" event refers to any act or situation we cannot control, such as acts of God, accidents, riots, war, cyber-attack, terrorist attacks or threat of terrorist attacks, labour disputes, epidemics, pandemics, quarantine, civil commotion, breakdown of communication facilities, natural catastrophes, governmental acts or omissions, changes in laws or regulations, national strikes, fire, explosion, generalized lack of availability of raw materials or energy, or any other catastrophic event, or similar causes beyond the reasonable control of such party.9.2If such an event occurs, we cannot be held responsible for any failure to fulfill our obligations or contracts or for any interruption in service resulting from acts of God. No party will be held legally responsible for any losses or damages of nature incurred or suffered by that other party as long as this failure or delay is the direct result of a Force Majeure.9.3We will use our reasonable endeavours to minimize any delay caused by Force Majeure or to find a solution by which our obligations under these Terms and Conditions or any related contract between us may be performed despite the Force Majeure event. Refunds for service bookings disrupted by force-majeure events would be assessed case-by-case, considering the nature of the service requested, the refund policy (if any) and the circumstances of the issue.
11. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERThe website and all its components are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranty, whether express or implied. The information published on this website may include inaccuracies or errors. We do not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaim all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the services or products displayed on this website. In addition, we expressly reserve the right to correct any errors on our website and/or in our service offerings. Additionally, we cannot guarantee that the website or server it makes available is free of viruses or other harmful components. We are not liable for any incorrect information provided by third-party sources. We do not endorse or warrant the quality of any product, service, information, or material obtained from third parties, including any statements, opinions, representations, warranties, or recommendations. Please be aware that some jurisdictions may not allow limitations on implied warranties. We do not endorse or make any representations regarding products purchased from third-party vendors or websites through this service. This policy is enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
12. CONTACT INFORMATIONIf you have any queries or complaints regarding these booking conditions or Terms and Conditions, please direct them to Flyer Club, Inc. at 1603 Capitol Avenue, Suite 413 #B102, Cheyenne, WY, 82001, USA.
13. DISPUTE RESOLUTION - ARBITRATIONOur top priority is ensuring our client's satisfaction and resolving conflicts fairly and on time. If you have any issues or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team or submit a claim online. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to assisting you.
The exclusive means of resolving any dispute or claim arising from or relating to these Terms, our Service, or this Site shall be binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association. Arbitration is a simpler process than a lawsuit in court, with an impartial arbitrator making decisions instead of a judge or jury. The American Arbitration Association will oversee the arbitration, with limited court review. The arbitrator can award damages and relief, except for issues a court can resolve. Hearings will take place in the county of residence or another agreed location. The arbitrator will follow applicable law; prior rulings involving the same customer will bind a court or arbitrator. The arbitrator's decision is final and binding.
The exception to the exclusivity of arbitration is your right to bring an individual claim against FlyerClub in a small-claims court of competent jurisdiction. But whether you choose arbitration or small-claims court, you may not under any circumstances commence or maintain against FlyerClub any class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding.
By using the site or any of our Services in any manner, you agree to the above arbitration agreement and, in doing so, forfeit your right to go to court to assert or defend any claims between you and FlyerClub or participate in any class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding against FlyerClub (except for matters that may be taken to small-claims court).
This arbitration agreement is subject to the Federal Arbitration Act. If any provision of this Agreement needs to be enforced in court, the party that wins the case will receive payment from the losing party to cover all costs and expenses incurred during the prosecution and/or defence of the suit. These expenses include reasonable attorney fees, court costs, and other related expenses. If you choose not to agree to arbitration, you can opt-out by sending an arbitration opt-out letter to our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) within thirty (30) days of accepting these Terms.
14. GOVERNING LAWThis Agreement, and any dispute between you and FlyerClub, shall be governed by the laws of the state of Wyoming without regard to principles of conflicts of law, provided that the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern this arbitration agreement. You can decline this agreement to arbitrate by filling out an arbitration opt-out letter and sending it to our email within 30 days of first accepting these Terms.
Save up to 73%
Just call us 24/7 or use chat with our agents