Our top priority is the safety and satisfaction of our clients. We have established terms and obligations that govern our relationship with you to ensure this. These terms cover the delivery of our services and any communication, whether through our website, telephone, email, or physical locations. Rest assured that we are providing a secure experience for all our clients.
Please be aware that these third-party agreements may include provisions regarding payment, refunds, penalties, restrictions, and other factors relevant to the services provided by the third-party entity. The applicable agreements signed by you before or after the commencement of the requested service are incorporated by reference into these Terms and form part of the Associated agreements.3.2.7You must thoroughly review all the terms outlined in the associated agreements and compare them to prevent any variations – Please bring such variations immediately to our attention. By utilizing Flyer Club’s bespoke services to access services from our partners, and other third-party service providers or vendors, you must pay our service fees & charges, all fees associated with the services that are due to the third-party service provider or vendor, and any other additional charges as may be assessed and advised.3.2.8To ensure that we can provide the service you have requested, it is important that you provide us with accurate and complete information. If any of the data is incorrect or payment is to be made with a credit card belonging to someone else, we may request additional documentation for verification purposes.
Flyer Club cannot be responsible for any changes or cancellations by third-party service providers. If you experience any issues with the services provided by these third-party service providers contracted through Flyer Club, inform us promptly. If a third-party service provider does not provide the service or ceases operations, your recourse is against the third-party service provider, not us.We will take immediate action to assist you in resolving the situation as quickly as possible.3.3USER CONDUCTIn using this site, you understand, acknowledge, and agree:.not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the site or affiliated or linked web sites..not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the site or affiliated or linked web sites..not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through or on this Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files..not to use or attempt to use another's account, service, or system without authorization from Flyer Club, or create or use a false identity on this Site..not to transmit through or on this site spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass email to people or entities who have not agreed to be part of such mailings..not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the site or portions of the site that is restricted from general access..In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted under your account and that you will comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, and regulations, including but not limited to United States export restrictions, that relate to your use of or activities on this Site.3.4 BAGGAGE ALLOWANCEThe Baggage Allowance is reflected on the order confirmation with Flyer Club as well as on the electronic ticket.
The Client should check directly with the airline, indicated on his itinerary, for the latest baggage allowance information in order to learn about the permitted count, size, and weight for every type of item he would like to bring on the trip.
Some Carriers offer lower fares that do not include luggage. Once you have selected your flight, check the order confirmation to find out if the luggage is included in your fare. If the luggage is not included, you will need to add it. In most cases, this service is available via the airline’s Site. The cost of adding luggage is usually higher at the airport, so we recommend adding it before you check-in.
With regard to the policy of charging luggage charges, it can be changed at any time by each airline company. There are companies that charge luggage charges for any luggage you carry. If your luggage exceeds the weight, size, or number specified in the airline policy, the airline may charge additional charges for carrying luggage.3.5 OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONSName changes on tickets are not allowed – only the original passenger can use the ticket(s). Take special note that airline tickets and hotel accommodations and all service fees may not be refundable. If fare rules allow refunds and/or exchanges, a processing fee will be charged in addition to any applicable fees charged by the carrier/provider upon cancellation/exchange. Fees will vary depending on the third party service supplier's Terms. You may not receive a monetary refund when canceling. Instead, you may receive a credit (less any airline/hotelf fees) towards a future ticket purchase on a long haul international flight of certain value, which may be valid for up to twelve (12) months from your original date of purchase.
All travelers on your booking (if more than one passenger) must travel on the same itinerary. Individual passengers cannot be added to, and/or deleted from your booking.
Please check your e-mail frequently for any schedule change notifications from the airline and verify the current flight information 72 hours prior to scheduled departure. The email address you give us must be correct, because we’ll use it to send your ticket confirmations and important travel information. Please check that our emails aren’t blocked by your internet service provider or sent to your spam folder. Failure to use any reservation will result in an automatic cancellation of all continuing and return flight reservations and suspension of the tickets. The ticket can be used only in the sequence it was issued. Out of sequence usage is not allowed. The recommended check-in time for all international flights is minimum 3 hours before departure time, even if you are traveling on a domestic flight to another airport to connect to your international flight.
4. PAYMENT AND PROCESSES FOR PAYMENT4.1When you purchase our services on this site, Flyer Club will provide the payment processing services depending on the payment method used and the type of services or goods requested. By agreeing to this, you authorize Flyer Club to make payments for the services and/or goods you request. You will be charged accordingly, and the cost (plus our service fees) will be invoiced and displayed for your confirmation and acceptance.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any changes in the pricing of third-party services due to payment failure. If there are any increases in price, we will discuss them with you and only proceed upon your confirmation and acceptance.4.3You agree that the card you pay with is yours (the cardholder) or that you have the right to use the payment card if you do not own it – we will require proof of authorization. At Flyer Club, we take credit card payment processing safety seriously. We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, and Discover. Rest assured that your payment details are in good hands with us.4.4Credit card transactions are authorized when you or anyone on your behalf accepts these Terms and continues requesting our services. All credit cards must have a verifiable EU, US, Canadian, UK, Australian, Singapore or other country billing address. When certain transactions are determined to be high risk by our systems, we will not process them unless our credit card verification team has determined that it is safe to process them. In order to establish the validity of such transactions, we may contact you or your bank. Fraudulent transactions are reported to federal and state law enforcement agencies.
Please read these additional terms and conditions carefully on the third party service providers’ websites. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you select to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the suppliers’ rules and restrictions regarding the availability and use of fares, products, or services. We reserve the right to cancel your booking if full payment is not received in a timely fashion. Some airline or hotel suppliers may require you to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses incurred during your travels. Such a deposit is unrelated to any payment received by Flyer Club for your booking. You acknowledge that some third-party providers offering certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity they offer. You understand that any violation of any such supplier’s rules and restrictions may result in the cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable travel product or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in our debiting your account for any costs we incur because of such violation.
You acknowledge and accept that Flyer Club has no control on how the information you shared on the third party service providers’ website are controlled, stored, and used.
You agree not to hold Flyer Club liable for any incidents that may arise from sharing card details with the third party service providers, including but not limited to, data theft and unauthorized transactions.4.7Flyer-Club operates on a policy of efficient and reliable travel organization, ensuring that our clients receive prompt and impeccable service. With this in mind, we typically organize travel arrangements for clients who are looking to travel within a three (3) month window from the time of booking.
However, for clients wishing to make travel arrangements for dates beyond this three-month window, special payment arrangements need to be made to ensure the secure handling of bookings and financial transactions. In such cases, clients have the following options:.Direct Payment to Trusted Suppliers: Clients can make payment directly to one of Flyer-Club’s trusted travel suppliers, which include reputable airlines and hotels. This direct payment will ensure the reservation of travel arrangements well in advance. Our trusted suppliers have been vetted for their reliability and integrity, ensuring that our clients' bookings are handled with the utmost professionalism..Wire Transfer to Flyer-Club: If a client prefers to make payment via Flyer-Club, a wire transfer will be required for bookings made for travel dates beyond the three-month window. This arrangement helps in maintaining a transparent and secure financial transaction process, ensuring the client's peace of mind and the timely organization of travel arrangements.These measures are put in place to maintain a high level of service integrity and to promote a transparent and reliable booking process for our esteemed clients. We at Flyer-Club are dedicated to ensuring that your travel plans are handled with precision and professionalism, providing a hassle-free travel planning experience.4.8 Important informationWe will use the confirmation number to verify your identity when you call us, and help protect your booking security. Please keep it safe.
The airline booking reference can be used to check in, select seats, and purchase meals or baggage allowance.
All departure/arrival times and dates are in local time.
You acknowledge and understand that airlines can increase their prices at any time before tickets are issued.
Tickets must be used in the sequence set out in the itinerary.
Information about your booking, including ticket expiration dates and baggage restrictions, can be found on the booking details page.
You must bring the valid travel ID you used at the time of booking when you check in for your flight or you will be unable to board the plane. Please ensure your ID has at least 6 months of validity starting from the last day of your itinerary.
A transit visa may be required for transfers in a third country/region. We recommend confirming visa details with the embassy of the relevant country/region.
If you have only booked a one-way ticket and are traveling on a short-term business/tourist visa, we recommend purchasing a return ticket as soon as possible. Failure to do so may result in denial of check-in, entry, or exit. As our client, you hereby appoint us to be your attorneys-in-fact for the purpose of signing all documents necessary to purchase and issue airline tickets, tours, cruises, and hotel guarantees for late arrival. You authorize any of the attorneys-in-fact to sign credit card authorizations for said purchases whenever any of them receives an Internet booking request reasonably believed to be from you or someone acting on your behalf, requesting those tickets be charged to this credit card account.You agree that you will pay for all such purchases and will not hold us responsible for any of our actions pursuant to this power of attorney. At our request, at any time before or after your trip, you agree to sign a credit card charge form and to send us any proof of your identity that we may require. If we suspect that an attempted charge is fraudulent, we retain the right to void the transaction immediately.
Advertised airfares and hotel prices are inclusive of all taxes and fees. However, because a third-party service provider may separate taxes and fees, you may see charges on your credit card from both these third-party service provider and us. Please contact us for additional information if you have questions.
5. FOREIGN ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND HAZARDSWe do not have nor provide any special information regarding foreign entry requirements, unsafe conditions, terrorism, health hazards, weather hazards, travel supplier bankruptcies, or the suitability for a disabled person of any portion of any trip. For information concerning possible dangers at destinations, we recommend going to the State Department travel website at www.travel.state.gov. For information about passports and visas, and possible dangers at your destinations, go to: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html, click on "Find International travel Information” then click on "Country Information", and fill in the name of the destination country. For medical and health information, we recommend contacting the Centers for Disease Control at (877) FYI-TRIP or www.cdc.gov/travel . You assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of your destination and your connecting points, and all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labor or civil unrest at such destination. We accept no liability if you are refused entry onto a flight or into any country due to your failure to carry the correct and adequate passport, visa, or other travel documents required by any airline, authority, or country, including countries you may just be transiting through. This includes all stops made by the aircraft, even if you do not leave the aircraft or airport. Many countries require your passport to be valid for six months beyond the date of entry.
6. FEES, REFUNDS & CHARGEBACKSThe basis of our company is the Clients' gratification; if there is a conflict between us, we try to solve the problem in the most economical and benevolent manner as soon as possible. Respectively, you agree to solve any conflict or petition relating in any way to the Site, any dealings with our client service agents, and any services and products facilitated by us by notifying us through our Client support or via our online form.6.1 Our Fees:We proudly ensure that our pricing structure adheres to the industry-standard yield management practice, providing our clients with the best value. Our clients know the service delivery timeframe may differ based on the chosen package. However, the payment for the services is usually charged one to two weeks after the services have been completely fulfilled, which we call the "Payment Processing." period. This period allows us to have enough time to ensure our clients are delighted with our service and to enable them to evaluate their future service needs. The foundation of our approach is a strong and trusting relationship with our clients, which allows us to be flexible with billing and delivery methods.
As part of our standard yield management practice, we provide better rates for service requests made in advance rather than those made closer to the service date. Our clients need to know that the processing for these services starts when they make the service request or booking. However, payments for the service (s) will only be processed once the services have been provided.At Flyer Club, we are dedicated to providing our clients with great deals and an unparalleled experience. By following this pricing strategy, we can effectively achieve our goal of offering exceptional value. Examples of Service requests where we process payment upon booking include Travel (commercial or private jet arrangements) and Accommodation (hotels, resorts, villas, etc.). Examples of Service requests where we process payment upon the rendering of the service includes Excursion, Tours, Laundry, Restaurant Recommendations and Reservations, Transportation Services, Travel Visa and documentation assistance.6.2 Types of Flyer Club Fees:We charge different fees depending on the nature and complexity of the client’s request, the deadline, the number of people, the level of assistance required, and the overall budget. Please note that Flyer Club may invoice you for one or more fees if you request multiple concierge services, goods, and activities.
Flyer Club charges several types of fees, which include reservation fees, service fees, trip or event planning fees, last-minute or weekend surcharge fees, research fees, VIP access fees, change fees, and cancellation fees. Please note that our fees listed below are non-refundable.6.2.1 Reservation fee:We provide clients with concierge services such as booking flights, hotels, restaurants, car rentals, and activities. We charge our reservation fee based on request complexity, group size, and deadline to cover our expenses. The fee ranges from $100 to $500 per person or group and may be charged in other currencies. This compensates us for our time, expertise, and effort.6.2.2 Service fee:Flyer Club charges a service fee for the purchase or rental of complex goods and services such as yachts, private jets, real estate properties, luxury cars, VIP event tickets and hospitality packages, event planning, pre-made VIP packages, collectibles, and gifts. The service fee is 25% of the total cost of the products or services.6.2.3 Planning fee:Flyer Club may charge a planning fee for customized luxury travel or event offers based on the client's interests. This fee covers consulting, recommendation, and preparation costs. This fee compensates Flyer Club for their time, expertise, legwork, and efforts. The trip planning fee can be a fixed amount between $1,000 and $10,000 per person or group or a variable amount between 25% and 30% of the total cost of the trip or event. The exact amount of the planning fee depends on factors such as the number of travellers, the budget and deadline of the request, and the level of assistance required during the trip or event. We strive for transparency and will provide a clear breakdown of the fees for planning your trip or event. The planning fee may also be charged in other currencies, such as EUR, GBP, or CAD, based on the location of the request.6.2.4 Last-minute/surcharge fee:If a client requests concierge services (48 hours or less) on the weekend, Flyer Club will charge an additional last-minute surcharge fee on top of the fee for the original service. The minimum amount for this surcharge fee is $350 for the entire request or activity. However, depending on the complexity of the request, the given deadline, and the number of people involved, the surcharge fee may increase to a maximum of $10,000 for the entire request or activity. Additionally, the last-minute surcharge fee may be charged in other currencies, such as EUR, GBP, or CAD, based on the location of the request.6.2.5 Research fee:Before beginning work on any intricate concierge service, whether private or corporate events, extensive travel arrangements for individual or organizational clients, or creating customized proposals (itineraries), Flyer Club mandates a fixed research fee payment. The fee ranges from a minimum of $1,000 to a maximum of $4,000, and the exact amount is based on factors such as the nature and complexity of the request, the budget, the level of assistance required, and the given deadline. The research fee may also be charged in other currencies, such as EUR, GBP, or CAD, depending on the location of the request.6.2.6 VIP access fee:If a client wishes exclusive Access to VIP events, private parties, or restricted venues, Flyer Club may impose a VIP access fee. This fee encompasses the extra arrangements, connections, and privileged services required to ensure the client's VIP status. The VIP access fee will depend on the exclusivity level, the access arrangements' complexity, and any associated costs incurred by Flyer Club.6.2.7 Change fee:If a client wants to change a confirmed reservation or request, Flyer Club may apply a change fee. This fee covers administrative costs, extra coordination, and necessary modifications to accommodate the client's requested changes. The specific change fee amount will depend on the change's nature, the request's complexity, and any associated costs incurred by Flyer Club.6.2.8 Cancellation fee:Flyer Club may charge a cancellation fee if a client cancels a reservation or an already confirmed request. The cancellation fee amount will vary depending on factors such as the timing of the cancellation, the nature of the reservation or request, and any associated costs incurred by Flyer Club. The cancellation fee will be communicated to the client before confirmation and may be deducted from any refund.6.2.9 Miscellaneous administration fee:Flyer Club may also charge a minimum administration fee of $500 or higher for miscellaneous expenses like currency exchange, wire transfer, and shipping and handling for all bookings, reservations, and travel or event arrangements. It's important to note that this fee can be charged in either EUR, GBP, or CAD depending on the location of the request.6.3 Third-Party Fees and Foreign Currency:Please be aware that third-party service providers may charge fees in addition to our own service fees. These fees could include facility, royalties, taxes, processing, and fulfillment fees. It's important to note that our fees are only for coordinating and facilitating the service provision. We have no control over any fees that may be charged by third-party service providers, your bank or credit card company, including those related to foreign currencies. Purchases made on this website are transacted exclusively in United States Dollars (USD). If you make a purchase from us using a non-USD-denominated credit or debit card, please be aware that, due to the constant fluctuation in exchange rates, the charge to your card or the estimated charge amount we provide you, may differ based on the exchange rate at the time you make your reservation versus the rate at the time the charge is reflected on your credit card statement. Also, in the event that we must credit your account, we will refund the exact USD amount initially charged and will not be responsible for any fluctuations in exchange rates which may cause differences in your billing statement.
To avoid surprises, we recommend you verify with the third-party service providers and contact your bank or credit card company to understand all applicable fees, surcharges, and currency conversion rates before making any purchases using your credit card.6.4 REFUNDSWhere refunds are offered, these may be issued based on the payment method used at the time of purchase. If you receive a refund for services already utilized, this is fraud. Flyer Club will not be liable under any circumstances for any costs arising from the non-performance of the agreement by any third-party service provider, nor will we be liable under any circumstances for costs and/or damage arising from the fraudulent activity of any third-party service provider. If you miss your flight, the missed flights or No-Show tickets are not refundable, and changes or replacement flights will be at the discretion of the airline. In some cases, we may be able to help you, but in most cases you will not be provided with a replacement flight unless the airline itself allows it. If all or any portion of an itinerary is not used for any reason, payment is forfeited.
By utilizing our service, you acknowledge, understand and agree that1.Your purchases of services or goods from third-party service providers/vendors are subject to their refund policy, and they have a different refund policy than that of Flyer Club.2.Applying for refunds from Flyer Club may not constitute a refund request to the third-party service provider/vendor. You may need to file a separate refund request directly to the third-party provider/vendor in question.3.Flyer Club may help you file a refund request to the third-party provider/vendor, but the approval of such is beyond the control of Flyer Club.4.You would not ask Flyer Club to refund you for the unapproved refund request by the third-party provider/vendor.6.5 SCHEDULE CHANGES AND FLIGHT DELAYSSchedule changes are quite common today. We urge you to re-check exact flight times prior to departure and prior to your return.
Flight delays are also common today. If your domestic flight or your US-originating foreign flight on a US airline is delayed for any reason, the airlines are not required by law to compensate you or pay for your enroute expenses, such as meals, hotels, taxes and phone calls.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR ALL YOUR TRAVEL PLANS.
7. FREQUENT TRAVELER POINTS AND MILES, AND FOREIGN CURRENCIES7.1 FREQUENT TRAVELER POINTS AND MILESFrequent traveler points or miles, upgrades, certificate vouchers and other discounts or incentives may not apply to all flights, hotel stays, or other travel services. Please refer to the checkout page for eligibility and award accrual on your selected itinerary. Users will be prompted for a frequent flyer number on all eligible itineraries. refunds for tickets purchased using miles are also subject to third party vendors'/airlines' terms and conditions. If refunded, the tickets purchased using miles would be refunded in miles and not monetary refund.
8. RELATIONSHIP WITH CLIENTS AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS/SUPPLIERS8.1 No Agency:At Flyer Club, we mediate for our clients in finding and acquiring products and goods. As a result, any agreement for purchase will be made directly between the client and the supplier/partner unless stated otherwise. Clients understand and consent that they may purchase products or goods at a price higher than their original value only after they approve the increased value.
Kindly note that the prices provided by the supplier consist of both inclusive and non-inclusive items, as specified in the agreement, proposal, or invoice. During your journey, private or corporate function, or when requesting concierge services, you may encounter extra expenses or fees that will be presented to you for payment.
Clients acknowledge and agree that Flyer Club may acquire tickets and invitations to sold-out events, parties, concerts, shows, or experiences at a value higher than their face value and are often non-refundable. By using Flyer Club's services, the client understands that the Company will do their best to obtain tickets or invitations from a specific Supplier for the desired event or experience. However, it is important to note that the client also acknowledges that Flyer Club cannot guarantee that the supplier will grant Access to the event or experience and that there is a possibility of cancellation, postponement, or changes to the event or experience.
Suppose a client requests Flyer Club to purchase specific tickets, invitations, or experiences on their behalf. In that case, the Company will bill the client for the cost of the items, along with the Service Charge fee and any other relevant expenses incurred in procuring such tickets and invitations. The client will be informed of these fees after approving the purchase.8.4 Amendments by Client:If you need to change your request or service after receiving the confirmation invoice, please inform us immediately in writing. We will do our best to help you. Please be aware that if you (i) change the starting date of your request, travel or destination, or event, or (ii) modify your booking within four (4) weeks of departure, these changes will be considered a cancellation of your original booking. Flyer Club will create a new booking in this case, and you may be liable for cancellation charges. If we can accommodate a change, you must cover all costs and charges incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers (or Third-Party Suppliers where applicable), in addition to an amendment fee of $500 per booking, before we can make the requested change.
If you want to change your request or concierge service once it has started, Flyer Club and its staff will try their best to help you. However, you will need to take responsibility for any cancellation fees, the expenses of any new arrangements, and any costs incurred by Flyer Club and its staff while securing the revised arrangements.8.5 Changes or Modifications by Flyer Club or Third-Party SupplierClause 8.5(a) is applicable only if your contract is with Flyer Club.
We may need to make changes or corrections to the website, and other details before or after bookings are confirmed. In rare cases, we may cancel verified bookings. We have the right to do so. Most changes are minor, but we will notify you if a significant change needs to be made to your original arrangement. We'll notify you immediately if there are any significant changes or cancellations. Suppose there's time before the request or concierge service. In that case, we'll provide you three options - for request and concierge services (excluding luxury travel and event arrangements), we will (i.) offer an alternative option and cover any additional costs or (ii.) offer a full refund solely for the specific request or concierge service that has been changed or cancelled, or (iii.) provide a future credit in the exact value for a future request or concierge service.
Kindly note that the options mentioned herein relate only to "significant changes" that may affect the level and quality of the service provided. These options do not apply to minor changes that do not impact the level and quality of the request and concierge service.
Clause 8.5(b) applies if your contract is with a Third-Party Supplier. If the Third-Party Supplier modifies or cancels your request or concierge service, we will provide you with the updated information and inform you of any compensation offered by the Third-Party Supplier. As an agent, we cannot be held liable for any modifications or cancellations made to these bookings.
9. INSURANCEWhen booking your luxury travel or event arrangement, you should buy an insurance policy covering personal liability, accidents, lost and delayed baggage, medical expenses, cancellation insurance, and other pertinent aspects. You are responsible for any harm during luxury travel or events, including injuries or damage to yourself, your family, or your dependents. You are responsible for ensuring they have adequate insurance coverage to mitigate potential loss. Flyer Club does NOT provide insurance policies and cannot accept any liability for loss.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY10.1The information presented on our website is provided as is. We cannot guarantee the information's accuracy, timeliness, or availability unless it is mandated by law or international treaties. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Flyer Club or any of its officers, directors, employees, representatives, parents, or subsidiaries involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or making the site and its contents available (collectively referred to as "Covered Parties"), be held liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, punitive, exemplary, direct, indirect, incidental, compensatory, or consequential damages of any kind, regardless of whether they are based on contract, tort, negligence, offences, strict liability, or any other legal theory, arising from the use of the site or in any way related with the activities or business of Flyer Club, including but not limited to:.loss of goodwill, profits, business interruption, data or other intangible losses;.the use, or inability to use, unauthorized use of, performance or - non-performance of the site or the services or materials on the site or the services requested through the Flyer Club call center, even if they are informed about the possibility of such damages;.unauthorized access to or tampering with your personal information or transmissions;.the provision or failure to provide any service;.errors or inaccuracies contained on the site or any information, - software, products, services, and related graphics obtained through the site;.any transactions entered into through this site;.any damages or viruses that may infect computer equipment or other - property, or any loss of data, Access, use or use of your account browsing the site, or downloading materials, data, text, images, videos, audio or other information from the site or associated with any email or links sent by Flyer Club;.damages otherwise arising from the use of the site, any delay or inability to use the site or any information, products, or services obtained through the site.10.2Please be aware that our liability and that of our suppliers and distributors will not exceed the total cost indicated in the invoices or service agreements that resulted in such liability. Additionally, any claims or legal actions related to your use of the site or purchasing products/services must be submitted within 180 days of the purchase date. Please note that the current legislation does not permit any restrictions or exceptions to liability for damages caused. Please note that the limits mentioned above may not apply to your specific circumstances. It is important to understand that using this website comes with a certain level of risk, and you should proceed at your own discretion.10.3It is important to understand that the third-party service providers we work with are not affiliated with Flyer Club or our subsidiaries in any way. They are independent contractors, and as such, neither we nor our subsidiaries are responsible for any acts, errors, omissions, representations, guarantees, violations, or negligence on their part. It is also important to note that we cannot be held liable for any personal injury, death, loss, accident, delay, material damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from their services.
13. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERThe website and all its components are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranty, whether express or implied. The information published on this website may include inaccuracies or errors. We do not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaim all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the services or products displayed on this website. In addition, we expressly reserve the right to correct any errors on our website and/or in our service offerings. Additionally, we cannot guarantee that the website or server it makes available is free of viruses or other harmful components. We are not liable for any incorrect information provided by third-party sources. We do not endorse or warrant the quality of any product, service, information, or material obtained from third parties, including any statements, opinions, representations, warranties, or recommendations. Please be aware that some jurisdictions may not allow limitations on implied warranties. We do not endorse or make any representations regarding products purchased from third-party vendors or websites through this service. This policy is enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
14. DISPUTE RESOLUTION - ARBITRATIONOur top priority is ensuring our client's satisfaction and resolving conflicts fairly and on time. If you have any issues or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team or submit a claim online. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to assisting you.
The exclusive means of resolving any dispute or claim arising from or relating to these Terms, our Service, or this Site shall be binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association. Arbitration is a simpler process than a lawsuit in court, with an impartial arbitrator making decisions instead of a judge or jury. The American Arbitration Association will oversee the arbitration, with limited court review. The arbitrator can award damages and relief, except for issues a court can resolve. Hearings will take place in the county of residence or another agreed location. The arbitrator will follow applicable law; prior rulings involving the same customer will bind a court or arbitrator. The arbitrator's decision is final and binding.
The exception to the exclusivity of arbitration is your right to bring an individual claim against Flyer Club in a small-claims court of competent jurisdiction. But whether you choose arbitration or small-claims court, you may not under any circumstances commence or maintain against Flyer Club any class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding.
By using the site or any of our Services in any manner, you agree to the above arbitration agreement and, in doing so, forfeit your right to go to court to assert or defend any claims between you and Flyer Club or participate in any class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding against Flyer Club (except for matters that may be taken to small-claims court).This arbitration agreement is subject to the Federal Arbitration Act. If any provision of this Agreement needs to be enforced in court, the party that wins the case will receive payment from the losing party to cover all costs and expenses incurred during the prosecution and/or defence of the suit. These expenses include reasonable attorney fees, court costs, and other related expenses. If you choose not to agree to arbitration, you can opt-out by sending an arbitration opt-out letter to our email address (email@example.com) within thirty (30) days of accepting these Terms.
15. GOVERNING LAW AND COMPLIANCE15.1 GOVERNING LAWThis Agreement, and any dispute between you and Flyer Club, shall be governed by the laws of the state of Wyoming without regard to principles of conflicts of law, provided that the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern this arbitration agreement. You can decline this agreement to arbitrate by filling out an arbitration opt-out letter and sending it to our email within 30 days of first accepting these Terms.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired.
16. SEVERABILITYIn the event that any provision of these terms and conditions shall be deemed void, unlawful, or for any reason unenforceable, that particular provision shall be deemed severable from the rest of the terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Passengers on a journey involving an ultimate destination or a stop in a country other than the country of departure are advised that international treaties known as the Montreal Convention, or its predecessor, the Warsaw Convention, including its amendments (the Warsaw Convention system), may apply to the entire journey, including any portion thereof within a country. For such passengers, the applicable treaty, including special contracts of carriage embodied in any applicable tariffs, governs and may limit the liability of the carrier.
Notice of liability limitations
Save up to 73%
Just call us 24/7 or use chat with our agents